Sunday, August 25, 2013

Eszter arrives!

This Friday was a day long awaited, as it was the day that Eszter arrived! Which means I now have someone to talk with at the office, about other stuff than just business. Potentially someone to go party with as well, as soon as she's over her Jetlag :p

First up, I went to the Airport to pick her up with Barrie, her host. We all went to their place for dinner, before splitting up so that she could get some much desired sleep after a long journey. Like myself, Eszter flew Emirates, and absolutely loved it, it's a pretty amazing travel provider I'd say.

Saturday we met up again, and got dropped off at the beginning of the waterfront, from where Eszter and I walked to Te Papa, where we would meet up with Joe to watch a Chilean movie about the war that never was between Chile and Argentina. It was really good, and definitely worth watching, Mi mejor enemigo is the title ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410316/ ).

Eszter wanted to go home and was tired, so that we did, and watched the game between the All Blacks (NZ Rugby team) and the Wallabies (Australians). It was a great game, actually quite fun to watch, and All Blacks won, so later when I went back to town, there was a pretty good feel everywhere on the streets. Chips was busy for a while, and so before meeting up with him, I took some pictures of street artists in Wellington, which can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/HW362#0

Sunday was dedicated to spending time at Chips', to once again see Mike, another Magic Judge I got to know last I was here. It was nice catching up again.

All in all, a pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment