Sunday, January 22, 2012

Preparations and stuff

A lot of people told me to keep them updated about my trip to New Zealand, and it's not that I don't want to, but I would prefer not telling the same story over and over again. So I decided to make a blog, and this is it. Here I will post at least once a week about what is going on "down there". I'll be sure to include some beautiful pictures of the landscape and maybe even myself - who knows.
I am not yet sure about internet connectivity, from what I've heard, New Zealand still suffer from dial-up modems and sad, sad pay-pr-MB solutions. But I will definitely find a way to put text on the internet.

Right now I'm just packing and getting ready to leave. Besides somewhere to stay in Auckland for 2 nights, everything should be settled for now.

Some other facts:
I will depart on the 28/1/2012 from Billund Airport (KL1348) to Amsterdam, continuing to Guangzhou (CZ346) and then on to Auckland (CZ305) with one stop in Beijing. According to schedule I'll be in Auckland on 30/1/2012.

There, Gigi and I will stay until the 1/2/2012 before we head on down to Wellington by plane, Gigi will head off to Masterton and I'll be checking in with my employer (Nathan) and get settled with my host (Robyn).

But for now, this will be it, look forward to it! I know I am!

Remember to bookmark this page or follow me on G+, I'll definitely be updating there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment