Friday, March 2, 2012

So, it has been a while...

... And not much has happened. Wednesday 22nd I moved to a different place, with a guy called Murray in Miramar. Basically the reason for this is that I was a bit annoyed with the buses to and from Belmont, Lower Hutt. Miramar offers buses all week until midnight, which means I can stay in the city and hang out with people a lot longer than before.

In relation to work it's been moving forward a lot. I've been working on improving our communication with potential customers and the results seem to be great. More people open our emails and more people click our links after we changed the headline and the contents of the emails.
Currently I'm making video tutoriaæs for existing customers so it's easier for them to start using our software, not that it's hard to use at all, but hopefully this means that we will receive less phonecalls with very simple questions.

Other than that I'm doing fine, starting to miss the family at home and the girlfriend in the US. Luckily I get to see all of them over the summer break and after that I have no plans yet.

I wish there was more to tell but as of right now, life is pretty stable here. Summer is ending, it's raining a lot more and it's quite chilly in the evenings. Though the coldest it'll ever get is like 9•C, and that's a cold winter :) It's so windy though that it feels like it's a lot colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment